Insane Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best 317 server around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stewie's request if possible

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stewie

stewie's request if possible Empty
PostSubject: stewie's request if possible   stewie's request if possible EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:23 pm

New idea For Donating Rewards
We have a pretty small economy which is growing so i was thinking about a new donation option. Instead of just donating for items which may cause ( 10 players being beyond rich because they donate for items all the time, and 10 players below 2b because they can't donate) Maybe we can add a few options. Here are just a few suggestions I have thought of.

When you speak instead of seeing that lame old boring yellow writting. If you donate.. lets just say 10 bucks or more, when you speak it can be either ; Cyan, White, Red, Purple, green, (glow1-3 if possible, extra though). So its like automatically cyan: , white : , red : , purple : , green: if you know what i'm trying to say.

Another suggestion i've thought of would be having your own custom partyhat which would cost $30 or more. So instead of a plain party hat you could have your name on it and make it sellable too.
My last suggestion was changing your damage colour. This can cost maybe 10 bucks or more but when you attack your damage can splatter like green poision colour or something instead of red. Poison just makes it look cooler and more effective is what i think.

Back to top Go down
Mr.poperson

Mr.poperson

PostSubject: My opinion on this topic   stewie's request if possible EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:04 pm

I would like to say this is a great idea but i honestly do not know how this would be possible stewie if it's then sorry if i was mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: stewie's request if possible   stewie's request if possible EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:06 am

We have donar points and a donar points shop so this isn't an issue...

I just need popup on to work some things out
Back to top Go down
stewie

PostSubject: Re: stewie's request if possible   stewie's request if possible EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 pm

would be cool thou
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: stewie's request if possible   stewie's request if possible EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:52 pm

No, It wouldn't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stewie's request if possible   stewie's request if possible Empty

Back to top Go down

stewie's request if possible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane Mayhem :: Information :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: